Bear Trucking, Inc. is looking for both Owner Operators and Sub-Haulers.
Owner Operators use Bear’s trailers and we provide backhauls whenever possible. Sub-Haulers use their own trailers and are therefore paid more, but are responsible for their own back-hauls.
Our Owner Operators and Sub-Haulers cover The Bay Area, the Sacramento Valley and the greater Phoenix area.
- Loads Year Round
- Home Weekly with Most Weekends Off
- Fuel Program with prices below published truck stop rates *1
- Tire Program with prices below truck stops and tire shops *2
- Maintenance Program *3
*1 -Must complete a minimum number of loads before fuel card is issued. Not all carriers will be approved.
*2 -Must complete a minimum number of loads before tires can be purchased.
*3- Must complete a minimum number of loads before any maintenance can be performed.
- Federal Tax I.D. Number
- Copies of all your Authorities
- Copy of Certificate of Reporting Completion Truck & Bus Regulation – California Air Resources Board (if California based carrier).
- IFTA – Fuel Tax
- Current Registration with HVUT (2290) receipt
- Proof of enrollment in a drug consortium
- $ 1,000,000 Combined Single Limit
- $ 60,000 Uninsured Motorist
- $ 25,000 Limit
- No Exclusions for Unidentified Trailers
- No Exclusions on Theft Loss.
- $ 100,000 Minimum
- $ 1,000 Deductible
- No Exclusions for the Cargo
Certificate MUST INCLUDE Beer and Wine.
Bear Trucking, Inc. must be named as ADDITIONAL INSURED on all of the above policies.
Ten (10) days written notice of any cancellation (failure to mail such notice shall impose no obligation or liability of any kind upon Bear Trucking, Inc., its agents or representatives). Policy must state any exclusions, restrictions or radius limitations.